2014-01-05

The three wise men are coming....



♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥♥

I'll make a wish with the arrival of three wise men this nigth; be the winner among winners for 2013 in MY BESTIES NORGE challege page.    

The voting is open until 31. of January and would be a nice AWARD for my first blog anniversary.

If you like my work you can choose for me here:


Mine is the 2nd project (mobil charger holder) and here is the link to this project in my blog if you want to see better or more pictures:



Just click on the heart in top of the right corner onto MY BESTIES challenge page; this will be no more than 2 minutes. 

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥♥


In the meantime have a wonderful week.
Thanks a lot. Elena F.


2 comentarios:

Many thanks for stopping here and leave me your comment. All of them are very apreciated. Thanks.
Elena F. SCRAP-lanak GANBARAN